.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

koi carp tattoo

images My Koi tattoo artwork koi carp tattoo. koi carp tattoo.
  • koi carp tattoo.



  • masti_Gai
    08-16 10:20 AM
    I recently visited India in June 07. I didn't wanna go and waste a couple of dayz in chennai so wanted to use ma AP. While returnin I showed ma PP to the Immigration officer, he asked me where ma VISA was. I told him i have an AP and showed it to him.. He wasn't surprized. he just let me get in after stampin a seal on my PP.

    At Germany (coz i flew via lufthansa) the lady asked my VISA again. I showed her my AP... she suddenly understood and asked me if i had applied for a GC. I said yes.. she signed a form and let me check in at the counter.

    Its so simple no problem at all.

    Happy Journey...





    wallpaper koi carp tattoo. koi carp tattoo. koi carp tattoo
  • koi carp tattoo



  • Steve Mitchell
    February 2nd, 2004, 11:22 PM
    Here are the compatable lenses from the spec sheet:

    Compatible Lenses
    1) DX Nikkor : All functions supported
    2) Type G or D AF Nikkor : All functions supported 3) Micro Nikkor 85 mm F2.8D : All functions supported except autofocus and some exposure modes 4) Other AF Nikkor*2 : All functions supported except 3D colour matrix metering, i-TTL balanced fill-fl ash for digital SLR
    5) AI-P Nikkor : All functions supported except 3D colour matrix metering, i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR, and autofocus
    6) Non-CPU : Can be used in exposure mode M, but exposure meter does not function; electronic range finder can be used if maximum aperture is f/5.6 or faster *1 IX Nikkor lenses can not be used; *2 Excluding lenses for F3AF

    Not sure about the flash...maybe StevenT will see this and help you out. Also, not sure if you've seen the full official spec sheet, but here it is. Click here (http://www.dphoto.us/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=121).

    Hi,
    From an old time NIkon user with of all cameras the N70 (sort of ironic). I currently own a canon dig camera (s50) and I have found the need for a better optical zoom range, and stronger flash.
    Almost bought the new canon rebel, but since I own some nikon equipment, and heard about d70, I held off.

    So, the questions:;;

    1) Will I be able to use my Nikon AF Nikkor 35-80mm lens?
    2) How about my Sigma 70-300mm apo macro for nikon?
    3) I also have sb26 nikon flash?

    Are these all usable? WIll I be giving up functionality with these lenses or flash? Obviously, I'm more willing to spend 1k on the camera if I can utilize my current investment in my lenses and flash.

    Thanks
    Craig





    koi carp tattoo. (tribal koi carp tattoo
  • (tribal koi carp tattoo



  • pamposh
    10-26 08:36 AM
    guys can someone please let me know what is meant by lud.

    my fringerprinting was done 2 days ago and received ead no ap yet.

    i have seen posts saying online status of i485 been adjusted to lud after
    finger printing done.i donot see any changes online for i485 after finger printing.

    i highly appreciate if someone let me know what is lud

    lud: Last updated Date





    2011 koi carp tattoo koi carp tattoo. colorkoicarptattoo.jpg
  • colorkoicarptattoo.jpg



  • pd_recapturing
    09-26 04:31 PM
    Which number did you call to get the recipt numbers? What info did you have to provide?

    Thanks.
    800-375-5283
    Options 1-2-2-6-2-2-1

    u need to tell them that ur app was filed around 90 days ago and u wil get transferred to an 2nd level IO. She will ask you ur full name and DOB. If she finds you in DB , she will verify ur address or mother's maiden name.



    more...


    koi carp tattoo. koi carp tattoo
  • koi carp tattoo



  • rustum
    10-10 12:35 AM
    Application reached Nebraska on 27th July. Collected by R williams.
    Got receipts for 485, 765 adn 131 from California service center(WAC XXXX).
    Received Date: 27th July.
    Notice date: 28th Sep.

    140 is pending at Nebraska. Applied on 25th May 2007.





    koi carp tattoo. Japanese style tattoo
  • Japanese style tattoo



  • andy garcia
    03-17 08:18 AM
    My I-485 Receipt Notice does not have any PD on it either.

    ALl I-485, repeat ALL do not have PD date on it. Only the I-140 approval notices have a date filled in.



    more...


    koi carp tattoo. Tattoo designs koi fish can be
  • Tattoo designs koi fish can be



  • tinamatthew
    07-21 12:01 AM
    To my knowledge, neither paystubs, W2s nor tax returns are required for filing.

    However, some attorneys (mine included) requested my tax returns for the last few years. I think this is so they are prepared just in case of RFE on something?

    To answer the original question with a quote from my grandmother whenever I whined, "but that's not fair" as a kid, "Life never is"



    The law is the law. We abide by them. We can lobby for changes to said law if we believe they are incorrect, but we don't break them before they are changed.

    The main reason why lawyers request W2 etc is to show you were in valid non-immigrant status, To prevent any RFEs/NOIDs





    2010 (tribal koi carp tattoo koi carp tattoo. My Koi tattoo artwork
  • My Koi tattoo artwork



  • sriteam
    07-07 02:04 PM
    Rated 5 starts.



    more...


    koi carp tattoo. A color japanese koi carp
  • A color japanese koi carp



  • sujith1
    07-07 06:05 PM
    Yes - 485 can only be applied if ithe dates are current



    Thanks for the valuable information. But we all know the I-485 process take long period of time. Mean time if I marry again, do I have to wait for the priority date to be current in order to Apply I-485 for my new wife?

    thanks
    balan.





    hair colorkoicarptattoo.jpg koi carp tattoo. koi carp tattoo. koi carp
  • koi carp tattoo. koi carp



  • indyanguy
    11-14 10:16 AM
    Well, are you sure I would need to work for this "future employer" for 6 months?

    AC21 does not have a limit on the number of times you switch employers. Technically, if you were working for Employer A at the time of the RFE and submit a EVL from Employer A, you could then switch to Employer B immediately on AC21. In this scenario, I haven't worked with A for 6 months.

    Is this scenario different because A is not a future employer?

    Yes, you can. With EAD you can even become CEO of any company but for EVL, you can submit offer letter from future-employer but remember once you get green card, you need to work for this "future-employer" for 6 months.

    Hope this helps.



    more...


    koi carp tattoo. Koi Carp tattoo by thai tattoo
  • Koi Carp tattoo by thai tattoo



  • wandmaker
    09-10 03:09 PM
    hello every1,

    I was wondering how many of you are here who had applied their labor with MS + 0 years of experience..

    Could you please shed some light on your profile and current standing in GC process ??

    Thank youu....

    AFAIK, everyone is standing in the queue waiting for the turn. If you have a specific question, please do write instead of collecting statistics





    hot koi carp tattoo koi carp tattoo. Feminine Koi fish tattoo
  • Feminine Koi fish tattoo



  • hebron
    08-10 12:25 PM
    Thank you my_gc_wait and amitkhare77 for your suggestions.

    One last question to amitkhare77, how long did it take after you joined your new employer to file EB2.



    more...


    house Fish Koi Tattoos Meaning carp koi carp tattoo. Koi carp are popular motifs in Japanese tattoos. stock vector : koi carp tattoo drawing
  • Koi carp are popular motifs in Japanese tattoos. stock vector : koi carp tattoo drawing



  • miththoo
    01-10 08:56 PM
    >if one enters using AP,then works for his current employer , even then, >he/she has to leave and reenter to get h1 status? or only in case of ac21?

    Ok, after using AP there are two ways in order to reinstate H1B status.

    1) By applying H1b extension after entering on AP
    2) going out of country and entering with valid h1b visa stamp.

    This is based on what i read in immigration-law.com and again as per murthy office.

    I used AP recently. My H1 is valid till Jun 10 2008. So I am asking my company to file for an extension. My paroled I-94 is valid till Dec24th 2008. My company is saying that they can not file for H1 extension now as my I-94 is valid till Dec 24th 2008. And they can only file for extension 6 month prior to I-94 expiry. But if that's the case then I will not be able to file for H1 extension until Jun24 (i.e. 6 month before I-94 expiry Dec24) and by that time my H1 ll be invalid. I would appreciate if you someone let me know if the H1 extension is possible in my case or not.

    Thanks,
    Miththoo





    tattoo Japanese style tattoo koi carp tattoo. Pink Koi Carp Tattoo
  • Pink Koi Carp Tattoo



  • diptam
    07-27 10:12 AM
    Vikram Man,

    You are awesome - Thanks for your help..

    Diptam



    more...


    pictures Tattoo designs koi fish can be koi carp tattoo. Koi Tattoo
  • Koi Tattoo



  • dollar500
    08-06 06:27 AM
    Interesting discussion. Sounds logical but you are missing that it was current for a long time in 2002 to 2005.

    Although you might be right about the movement.





    dresses Feminine Koi fish tattoo koi carp tattoo. Japanese Koi Carp Tattoo
  • Japanese Koi Carp Tattoo



  • pappu
    01-20 06:09 PM
    Thanks everyone who showed up. We actually did better than we had expected.

    A total of 55 letters signed today, and will be dispatched tomorrow to the White House and to IV.

    Go NORCAL, go IV!

    Wonderful. Thanks CA chapter.
    All state chapters must do the same so that we can get maximum possible letters.



    more...


    makeup A color japanese koi carp koi carp tattoo. Fish Koi Tattoos Meaning carp
  • Fish Koi Tattoos Meaning carp



  • gc4me
    01-17 01:52 PM
    What documents do we need to provide the US Embassy/Consulate to issue a birth certificate. Please reply.
    Go ahead and apply for a birth certificate from your nearest US Embassy/Consulate.

    You will need one anyway when you do file I 485 or CP so might as well keep it ready now.





    girlfriend Pink Koi Carp Tattoo koi carp tattoo. “Koi – Red Carp: Japanese
  • “Koi – Red Carp: Japanese



  • mhathi
    08-22 11:04 AM
    Did you efile or paper-file? Most of the E-filed applications are taking ~90 days to get to Card Production Ordered (CPO) status. Mine took exactly ninety days.





    hairstyles Koi Carp tattoo by thai tattoo koi carp tattoo. coy carp tattoo art
  • coy carp tattoo art



  • VivekAhuja
    06-20 06:33 PM
    There is no need to change the date on I-94. As long as you have the I-797 approval petition you are good. When you leave the country, you MUSTgive the I-94 to the airline authorities. If you go to Mexico by road, there is no one to take your I-94 and so you will have illegally left the US - which can lead to problems. If you fly, you are fine!

    But still, unless you are going on vacation, do not waste your money.





    meher
    12-24 11:48 AM
    Thank you Swamy and Reachinus.

    Reachinus

    That is definetly helpful.

    What is substitue w2. Please send me any link that can give me more details.

    Based on Sep pay stub, my new company has filed for H1B Transfer in december and have received the Receipt. Will there be any out of status issues in H1B Transfer because of no pay stubs after september?





    gc2
    09-23 11:11 AM
    i am waiting for response from my lawyer in atlanta. i was wondering if people have gone through similar situation where they take a promotion with same employer or change jobs. Since AC21 leaves a lot of room for interpretation, it would be helpful to know past cases.

    thanks